Hong Kong Annual Conference 2021
Topic: The Surveying Profession in a Post-COVID-19 Era
Dates: 28-29 July 2021
Description: The COVID-19 pandemic has caused great impact to our social lives and economy. We are forced to adapt a new way of living and working remotely and innovatively. In Chinese, there is a saying "Crisis creates opportunities".
This conference will explore the challenges surveyors have faced over the last year, sharing experiences and knowledge gained through the pandemic. We’ll consider new innovations, strategies and skills that have been developed to cope with the new challenges ahead of us.
We will also look forward beyond the pandemic and ask what Hong Kong will look like within the next 3 – 5 years. We’ll delve into economic forecasts, market trends and sentiments. While also discussing new business opportunities in the Greater Bay Area, China at large and APAC, and review Government initiatives aiming to further the economic recovery. We will also take stock of the Surveying profession in Hong Kong and questions its trajectory in a post-Covid world. You will leave equipped with the right business intelligence to succeed in the “new normal”.
• The programme offers a mix of market and technical updates from a range of different perspectives to offer a comprehensive review of the profession and analyse what the key developments are over the next 3 to 5 years.
• Understand key market trends in Hong Kong and use this business intelligence to prepare for uncertain times.
• There will be opportunities to network with speakers and fellow attendees from across the built environment in Hong Kong.
• Directors, Managing Directors, Associate Directors, Associates, Partners.
• Senior Quantity Surveyors, Head of Commercial Surveying, Head of Building Consultancy, Property Development Managers, Heads of Building Surveying.
• Quantity Surveyors, Building Surveyors, Surveyors, Sole Practitioners, Senior Building Consultants.