Get in Touch
Are you sure want to adding all Products to your Library?
20 Apr 2020 by Decortech
Healthy living starts from the outside. Due to the closed pore surface of Trespa Meteon we have a product that does not support bacterial growth, is easy to clean and maintain.
Décortech is excited to announce that Trespa has released three exciting new designs in the Trespa Meteon Focus Collection, the Focus collection now includes five sets of extraordinary designs Santiago, Brooklyn, Tribeca, Bilbao & Chester. The Focus collection are intriguing patterns, enriched with thought provoking details allowing your project designs to be truly unique.
Trespa Meteon brings compelling aesthetic & nearly limitless design possibilities to next generation architectural claddings.
Features and Benefits of Trespa Meteon
• Versatile cladding for functional ventilated façade systems, balconies and soffit solutions
• Does not support Bacterial growth
• Highly scratch and impact resistant
• UV Colour stable
• Graffiti resistant
• The panels are consistent, high-density throughout, easily machinable and workable like hardwood
• The panels come with a 10-year warranty
• Trespa Meteon panels are FSC, PEFC, ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Certified