Get in Touch
Are you sure want to adding all Products to your Library?
04 May 2022 by Enware
FOR AS1428.1 ACCESSIBLE & AMBULANT AND RESIDENTIAL AGED CARE BATHROOMS
Enware has released two new ranges of complete bathroom solutions that have been expertly developed to support user independence, improve their experience, and reduce risk of injury, by minimising strain, increasing safety, and improving hygiene.
For distribution and project partners, one central supplier means saving a lot of time and simplifying the procurement, compliance, installation, and maintenance processes.
The Residential Aged Care Solutions have been specifically designed to support residents in Aged Care Facilities while the AS1428.1 Compliant Accessible and Ambulant Bathroom Solutions are ideal for Healthcare and Education Facilities, as well as Commercial Buildings and Public Spaces.
Furthermore, the products featured within these solutions can be easily interchanged across different spaces for tailoring to specific client needs and preferences.
AS1428.1 Compliant Accessible and Ambulant Bathroom Solutions
With AS1428.1 standards sometimes being complex and confusing, this range is designed to suit different Commercial and Public Building Environments, promoting accessibility and independence. All featured products can be installed to meet AS1428.1 requirements which delivers the peace of mind in avoiding costly bathroom re-installations.
Enware’s Accessible Bathroom Solution for Healthcare Facilities, Education Campuses, Commercial Buildings, and Public Spaces
There are four complete solutions in this range:
1. Accessible Bathroom / Ensuite Solution: A full bathroom solution with applications for General and Personal Hygiene Care, featuring quality fit-for-purpose products that are vandal resistant with increased hygiene
2. Accessible Bathroom Solution: A minimal bathroom solution for Accessible Male, Female and Unisex Public Toilets
3. Accessible Bathroom Solution – Wheelchair: Suitable for all types of Accessible for Public Toilets and upgraded to cater for Wheelchairs. Designed to be hygienic and vandal resistant which is ideal for Entertainment Venues, Sporting Stadiums, Shopping Centres and Commercial Buildings including high-traffic areas
4. Public Ambulant Cubical: For Male, Female and Unisex Public Toilets, this solution is for persons with Mobility Disability but the ability to walk.
To view the complete range of AS1428.1 Compliant Accessible and Ambulant Bathroom Solutions including pre-populated specifications, visit here: https://www.enware.com.au/as1428-1-accessible-and-ambulant-bathrooms/
Residential Aged Care Bathroom Solutions
Ageing Australians living in Independent Living Units, Residential Aged Care Facilities, and Dementia Facilities, want their home to be as beautiful, familiar, safe, and comfortable as possible. These Enware solutions maximise space and are a balance of design, flexibility, functionality, and hygiene. Furthermore, the range extends to include environments that require intuitive and familiar operation and control for patients with degenerating cognitive memory.
Enware’s Low Dependency Ensuite Solution for Residential Aged Care
There are six complete solutions in this range:
1. Independent Living Ensuite Solution: Featuring stylish products with Wellbeing® Clean Seal® Grab Rails and Shower, along with the new Amara Mixers
2. Low Dependency Ensuite Solution: Stylish products with Wellbeing® Clean Seal® Grab Rails and Shower, and Leva Sequential Mixers with seamless finish
3. Low Dependency Ensuite Solution featuring Health TMV: Stylish products with Wellbeing® Clean Seal® Grab Rails and Shower, and the new Health TMV
4. High Dependency Ensuite Solution: Featuring the IFO Spira stand-alone Toilet Suite, the new Livia Tapware for persons with low motive skills and vision impairment, and Wellbeing® Grab Rails and Shower which are AS1428.1 compliant
5. Dementia Care Ensuite Solution: The featured products provide colour contrast that is clear to the ageing eye
6. Accessible Bathroom Solution: A full bathroom solution with Wheelchair accessibility, designed for General and Personal Hygiene Care that is fully AS1428.1 compliant. The Wellbeing® T-Shaped Grab Rail Shower option includes an easy slider device to allow the user to access the shower at any height including when in a seated position.
To view the complete range of Residential Aged Care Bathroom Solutions including pre-populated specifications, visit here: https://www.enware.com.au/residential-aged-care-bathrooms/
Creating a Project Specification is easy with Enware’s Website ‘My Specification’ Tool which enables users to build and tailor multiple specifications, then save, share and export a PDF or CSV file. With the recent launch of these new Complete Solutions, Enware has also extended the functionality of their Website ‘My Specification’ Tool which now means that at the click of a single button, users can access Pre-Populated Specifications for the entire range of Complete Solutions.
To access Pre-Populated Specifications for the entire range of Complete Solutions, where you can then add and remove products to tailor ‘My Specification’ to specific needs and preferences, just click this single link: https://www.enware.com.au/my-specification?specid=603273ae-110c-4980-9f04-f90914cbf6f9
For more information about Enware’s range of Complete Solutions for Healthcare and Aged Care Facilities, please visit www.enware.com.au, or call 1300 369 273, or email [email protected]