Get in Touch
Are you sure want to adding all Products to your Library?
Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows are well known for challenging and overcoming the design, safety and security limitations of conventional louvre windows.
Designed and developed exclusively by Technal, a division of the European giant Hydro, Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows have a long history of superior performance in commercial and residential buildings across the globe. They have been manufactured in Australia since 2009 by SMR Designs.
Safetyline Jalousie’s unique louvre windows bring added value to your projects and offer unrivalled flexibility in your design options through unmatched performance ratings, strength, reliability and versatility. Advantages and benefits of Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows include:
- Spans of 1400mm wide (Larger windows reduce perimeter framing and install time)
- Seals are air and water tight, with a Water Penetration Resistance of 800pa – ideal for air-conditioned environments and strong wind load requirements such as high rise buildings
- Acoustic benefits are some of the highest ratings available: Tested and confirmed sound reduction of 33Rw achieved with 6.38mm laminate and 6mm toughened glass and sound reduction of 35Rw achieved with Viridian 6.5mm VLam Hush glass
- Security through the louvre bearer with a pull out force in excess of 200kgs – Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows can be left open with complete peace of mind
- Balustrade compliant, perfect for floor-to-ceiling, multi-story, high-rise and balcony enclosures and winter gardens
- Screening is provided internally and is easily removed for cleaning, eliminating the use of a permanent boxed out section, allowing greater cross flow ventilation, free flow air infiltration and natural light