Copyright © 2023 Powered by BCI Media Group Pty Ltd
Get in Touch
Are you sure want to adding all Products to your Library?
Jehan Gallery Pte Ltd (the "Company") is a Exempt Private Company Limited by Shares, incorporated on 5 December 1995 (Tuesday) in Singapore. The address of the Company's registered office is at the TAN BOON LIAT BUILDING building. The Company current operating status is live and has been operating for 24 years 213 days. The Company's principal activity is retail sale of furnishings (eg curtains, carpets, pillow cases) with joinery and other woodworks (eg laminated or parquet flooring) as the secondary activity.
1. Carpet Cleaning
We understand nature of your oriental rugs. Oriental rugs are prized possessions that are a source of exquisite beauty. They can even appreciate in value, as is the case for some magnificent handmade masterpieces.
We specialize in Oriental rug cleaning, including: Persian, Afghani, Pakistani, Chinese, Indian, Antique and hand made oriental rugs.
You will be thrilled with the results of our gentle yet strong method for safely and thoroughly cleaning your Oriental rugs.
A meticulous inspection of your fine textile begins the cleaning process. Then, our expert carpet and rug cleaning technicians identify the exact fibres and dyes that constitute your oriental rug, selecting the ideal rug cleaning method for your rug.
Our Cleaning Process:
- Pre-Inspection – After we inspect the rug for any special conditions, we determine the most appropriate method for cleaning.
- Dusting – We safely and thoroughly pre-clean for dry, minute soil particles using special vacuum machines.
- Washing – We wash the rugs using the method determined after expert inspection.
- Decontamination – In order to treat odour and contamination sources such as urine, mould, mildew, or insect infestation.
- Rinsing – To completely flush away of soils and cleaning agents.
- Drying – We dry the carpets in the open air areas with controlled sun exposure as this methods kills the remaining bacteria and prevents the (after wash odours).
- Final touches – Final spotting in order to remove all foreign matter, with an eye to preserving the integrity of fibres and dyes.
- Repairs & Restoration – Available with individualized quote for each rug.
We supply the most professional carpet and rug cleaning service in the industry-so that your beautiful Oriental rug may be treasured for generations to come.
2. Repair & Restoration
Our skilled repairman can carry out any type of repair ranging from re-fringing to complete restoration on an area where a whole section of the rug needs re-building.
Most repairs are carried out by our own in house skilled repairman. Rugs which require serious restoration are sent to Iran. Rugs need to be cleaned prior to repairs taking place so that the colours of the replacement wool or silk can be correctly matched.
Whatever the damage, we can correct it..
- Worn fringe
- Torn areas
- Damaged selvage
- Curled corners
- Plant pot damage
- Moth damage
Call us for free advice or a quotation to restore your woven treasure to its former glory.